Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rivals at NearSay NewsDesk?

It has occurred to me that Dubz and I are technically rivals, well, if we were hip-hop superstars that is. For 'noobies' (probably Traz only) to the hip-hop culture of the 90's, this feud began basically over fans who followed West Coast rappers versus fans of East Coast rappers (aka 2Pac versus Biggie). 



Since I am a PC user, and Dubz clearly a Mac... I thought this was the most appropriate image to signify our relationship. As for other pictures are concerned, my opinion is that for our "official" NearSay NewsDesk photo-ops happ'nin next week, Dubz should throw up the 'W' for West and I should throw up the 'E' for East, this way it's never to be confused. 

In other news, Rachel Zoe tweeted about "Remember Me" yesterday, so for those who don't follow me on Twitter, here you go:
Did anyone see "Remember Me"? Loves RPatt even more now.. without vampire makeup! I have a teenage crush..so embarrassing! XoRZ
 via Twitter for BlackBerry®

 I have a new found love and respect for that woman.


Till tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. West Side!

    P.S. I am particularly thankful for KZ's new spelling of "Dubz." That "z" makes me sound exponentially more badass than the plain old "s." And we all know how severely lacking I am in the badass department - I'll take all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also adds to the amazing aesthetic.

    KZ
    Chazz
    Traz
    Dubz

    If we can somehow incorporate Z to Orlando, Chels, or UJ...that would be quite stellar.

    ReplyDelete